Sega's 69th medical corp vice commander application

Segaman456

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : 69th PV2 Sega 1749

2. What Regiment are you applying for? 69th Medic Vice Commander

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?(100 Words) 

The reason I want to be a vice commander is that i feel this battalion is right for me, I feel I do a good job as a medic and I plan to help the commander out in any way I can. I want to be a part of the community and I feel that this is the best way to do so! I feel being vice commander will help my commander in a big way, by allowing him to focus on other things and not going crazy trying to keep tabs on not only his troops but the troops of the ship that need healing. The final reason I wish to be a vice commander for the medics is that it will be fun being able to rp with my fellow medics and help lead them to be the best medic that they can be!

4. How much game time do you have on the server? I have at least a day in full game time (about 24 hours)

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?(100 Words)

The purpose of a commander is to command your troopers and lead them onto the path to victory! Your troops are the most important thing in the battalion. Most of all you must be kind but fair to your troops... You can be the nicest guy but you still need to discipline certain troopers.  One of the big ones are to keep your troops in line! If they get a bit mingy it's up to the commander and vice commander to put that trooper in their place! Lastly the commander is someone you can rely on! You can always take heart in knowing your commander will be there for you if you need something!

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :(60 Words)

The reason you should trust me to be a vice commander, is that I genuinely want to be a part of this community and have fun! I've been with my commander for a little bit, but he seems like a good person so I want to help him.

7. How often can you be Online? : (Monday - Sunday etc) On weekdays, I can be on around 2-3 pm. on weekends, I can be on in the afternoon or early morning depending on if I was up late the night before.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : No, I have no warnings.

Edited by Segaman456

spacer.png