SCP-1162 9/16/19

Mother Bear

Clearance Level:2

List of Personnel involved in testing: Security officer Tronnbro

Level D personnel involved: 1

SCP: 1162

Errors and/or safety hazards: possibility of expired food and or beverage

Question: what would happen if someone were to put a soda brand or other beverage they do not like into the hole?

Background Research: SCP-1162 is currently contained in a standard 5x5x5 meter chamber at Site-05 

SCP-1162 must be activated at least once weekly to prevent a containment breach;

if it is not activated, it randomly shifts location

Hypothesis: if per say if a person who favors pepsi over coke were to put a can of it into 1156

would a can of a deferent brand be produced

Analysis and Conclusion: one a d class had put a singular can of Coca-Cola in side of 1162; 30 second had gone by and when asked to retrieve the can

the D-class was reluctant to retrieve the can and to there surprise a can of similar stander in the branding of Pepsi was found, the can was taken to be analyzed by the lab and the results 

came back as a surprise that the can was the real deal.

Do your results align with your hypothesis?: they were in fact  above what I expected to find out in the testing 

Approved by the Director of Research and Security and the Head of Research. For use in Site-05.

Secure,

Contain,

And Protect.

Edited by Mother Bear

• 2 weeks later...

To start off with there are some issues with this, for example, the sentences are very hard to read because you forgot to put in some words or misspelled words. Since 1162 is really roleplay used so I won't really worry about your question too much but in the future think of more creative questions. 

Former  

70672632_Untitled(15).png.7d232f74c3ac9624b835990cffc361e8.png

"Foundation Doctor and a Medical Doctor are 2 god damn different things." -Light   "Can you heal me."-Entire Foundation   "Ok Sophia"-Arium