Phenix's Fleet Admiral Application

PhenixBoy300

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Phenix or Phenix The Meme

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Fleet Admiral

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I want to make sure that the imperial navy is the best it can be, I will make sure that there is order, respect, and organization. I have never been a high rank on any server, I haven't been a Commander, or general, or even an officer, but I do feel like I have the skills and I will try my hardest every day to be the best Fleet Commander I can be. I want to be Admiral to help the branch grow and to at least get it on its feet as the server grows in popularity and as more people join. I promise I will do what I can top make the Imperial Navy the best branch.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

Since the server isn't up, 0, but I have about a total of 11-12 months on the entirety of Gaminglight (Mostly on PoliceRP but some on MilitaryRp and SCPRP)

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The Fleet Admiral is what it says, an admiral for the Imperial Navy, this job is just bellow high Admiral and is a trusted job for the most loyal of the empire, the job is meant to keep order in the branch and make sure that no one is out of line and to keep organization in the branch.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

You should trust me as a commander because I am an ex staff member and a long time gaming light member. You should trust me because I will make sure that there is discipline in the Imperial Navy and that no one that breaks a rule will go unpunished. I will keep the order and make sure that no one will be out of line. I will make sure that all Rebel Scum and any other threats will be dealt with swiftly.

7. How often can you be Online? :

Most of the time after school and on weekends

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

Not on Clonewars RP or on ImperialRp, but I have 13 on PoliceRP, 8 are old and I am getting them appealed

Congratulations @PhenixBoy300 I have decided to Accept your application for the position of Ensign instead to allow you to have growth within the Imperial Navy, please come and speak to me in TeamSpeak for more information on your job and roles and the other information that you will need to start your adventure on the server.

-Grand Moff Tarkin