999 testing with D class

MR. POTATO

Clearance Level:2

List of Personnel involved in testing: Kashmir 

Level D personnel involved: pyro steel

SCP:999

Errors and/or safety hazards: none there was one d class that was restrained the hole time and an armed guard it was safe

Question:How will 999 react to seeing violence in person than in a picture

Background Research:none this is my first time testing on 999

Hypothesis:I believe he will have the same feeling but have different actions

Observation/Visual Stimuli(Photos/videos):none

Analysis and Conclusion: It seems that he makes gestures when he see a picture and when it sees violence right in front of him he tries to jump in front of bullets and comfort the class D

Do your results align with your hypothesis?: My hypothesis was correct he had different actions and even tried to save the D class and hid from the pictures he he had the same feeling too.

• Head Admin

I have nothing good to say on this besides at least you somewhat followed the format. 
When possible, you should always research already existing information on the SCP. Backround research does not have to be information you've done yourself; Rather information already existing on the SCP relevant to the test.
Detail wise, it's not even bare bones. In the future please describe the events as if you were describing a scene; Show us with words. (Photos and videos are nice as well). 
Overall this contains a critical lack of detail, sentence structure and obvious lack of effort.
However, don't let this discourage you. Put a bit more time and effort into logs; The difference will be night and day.