SCP-012 Test #1 - Research 09/01/2019

TheMiner1001//Eli

Name: Eli

Clearance Level: 3

List of Personnel involved in testing: D-1942 , D-0040 , Security CPL Aqua

Amount of D class involved: 2

SCP: 012

Object Class: Euclid

Errors and/or safety hazards: While on the way to HCZ object CC's i suddenly founded a tied up Class-D Personnel at HCZ elevator. (See Addendum-513-1 for more info)

Question: What would happen to a blind subject vs. a blindfolded subject if they were to encounter SCP-012?

Background Research: SCP-012 is a piece of handwritten musical score titled, "On Mount Golgotha", which part of a larger set of sheet music, appears to be incomplete. The red/black ink, first thought to be some form of berry or natural dye ink, is human blood from multiple subjects. Any subject affected by SCP-012 will start to tear wounds into themselves to finish of the written piece of music until they bleed to death. So far the composition has been yet to complete.

Hypothesis: SCP-012 appears to make victims cut themselves open to try and finish off the music sheet and have died as a result. Because of this I want to see if SCP-012 will have any sort of effect to a Class-D Personnel that is blind when they encounter it and if they are able to resist it. Class-D Personnel will be placed in SCP-012 object Containment Chamber while the second Class-D Personnel will be blindfolded ready to take place for secondary testing to SCP-012. Both subjects will be reviewed at the end of testing if they survive and will be given Class B amnesics as well. For both Class-D Personnel their test will be similar. Each subject will enter the Containment Chamber independently and try to interact with SCP-012. If first subject were to survive the test, they will be immediately extracted from the Chamber and the second blindfolded Class-D Personnel will head in for a rerun on the effects. Before start of experiment I will have a Containment Engineer inspect SCP-012's CC for any sort of issue before testing.

Addendum-012-1: As on my way to HCZ Object Containment i spotted a Class-D Personnel tied up next to HCZ elevator. I first asked his designation number and gave me it, D-3250, and then asked him where is the people he was with and he responded, "They just left me here". D-3250 seems tired out looks as if he has been there for a while. From his body conditions i'd say some GenSec or Research Personnel must have tied him there and then abandoned him. I untied him from the posted he was tied to and took him with me on my way to Object Containment where I met with the Department Head which he needed a new Class-D since the one he had tried to escape and gotten terminated. Handed spare Class-D Personnel over to him and informed him about the issue. Currently Speaking this issue with Head of Security, Head of Research, and Director of [REDACTED] as of this moment about this issue. Will update report with any more information on the latter.

Observation: D-1942 entered the Containment Chamber first as instructed with my assistance. D-1942 has a medical record for being physically blind and cannot see anything. D-1942 suddenly started to write into the composition with no alternative effects to him and shortly died thereafter. D-0040 entered after D-1942 was removed from the Chamber. D-0040 was blindfolded and instructed to interact with SCP-012 as before with D-1942. Same result came upon D-0040 and died as a result of the test.

Visual Stimuli (Photos/ videos): N/A

Conclusion: Class-D Personnel has died due to the effects of SCP-012 regardless if they are blind or not. It appears that the presence of a human subject nearby SCP-012 will just offer the same effects of luring the subject in, making them cut themselves open, and try to finish the piece altogether.

Do your results align with your hypothesis?: No

Author: eli

SCP(s): 012

Test: blindfolded subject

Formatting: 10/10

*Was this test formatted correctly?*

Formatted correctly, but try to put any addendum at top or bottom so it doesn't mix in with the test log itself.

Grammar: 10/10

*Was this test log written with correct grammar?*

Very well written and great vocabulary choices throughout.

Lore: 10/10

*Was this test log written with the correct lore in mind?*

Subjects in close proximity to 012 will do anything to finish it, test log follows that.

Quality: 10/10

*What effort was put into this test log?*

Short and sweet, put additional addendum about something nobody would've noted or cared about.

Overall: 10/10

*What’s the overall grade of this test?*

Great test!

Additional Notes:

Captures.png.3d37ddd184794a9697d982c8d0f2469e.pngall [GL] SCP-RP players are the same 😔