What am I doing wrong

maowjam

I don't know what I'm doing wrong in gaming in SCP RP. I was going to tell you from a long time ago at first try to playing gaming like I gave me like please RP and the reasons I got 31 freaking ones because I was not falling the rules in this RP and I don't know why you had 31 words in NCRP and makes no sense so I want to change and I want to make this community better I'm only trying to help so just give me one more chance because I'm not a men's I'm a good player and I give respect to all players in this game so just give me a reset on my warrants to turn it back to zero so it can able to have a good start on SCP RP because I don't want to get a permanent ban on gaming light.Jamie like is my best community to play and I want to make a better player so I don't want to have 31 warrants because I'm opposed up 31 going to police RP and I know admitted it to have 31 warrants please give me like if you read this message I'm so so so so sorry for all the things I did over these are p I'm not a managed and I feel our beer I know the rules and please give me one more chance by meowjam ??

Meowjam, you seem like a very nice person. Those Warns do not reflect the personality of yourself. As you did play on PoliceRP, you may have gotten a few warns on there. With that in mind, you can appeal those warns as they are old warns. You can speak to me on TS if you need any help and/or have any questions.

Edited by Charlie

~Charlie

• 2 weeks later...
  • Bread locked this topic