Too Long test #2 SCp-049

Yandere

Lore Name: Too Long

Clearance Level: Clearance 2

List of personnel involved in testing: Researcher II Baked Pie  LCPL Shake. And 4 {REDACTED} personnel

Level D personnel involved: D-2876 D-2892

SCP: SCP-049

Errors and/or safety hazards: Instances of SCP-049-2 caused a bit of problem but overall were terminated soon after the test by the {REDACTED} unit present.

Question: After the test yesterday with High Command Researcher Spookie I started to wonder what other noises irritated SCP-049.

Background Research: See SCP-049’s Document for further information.

Hypothesis: My hypothesis was to test 4 types of noises on SCP-049 And are listed below

Noises used in the test:
Class-D personnel screaming at the top of his lungs (Again)

White noise Cranked to 100%

Quanto piu Caro Fai Cranked to 100%

Nes que on porroit les estoilles nombrer Reversed and Cranked to 100%

Observation 1: After setting up a speaker we began testing SCP-049.Again to make sure what I had seen yesterday was not but a trick of the eye I decided to send D-2876 into the cell making sure to tell him to scream at the top of his lungs. And as D-2876 started to scream SCP-049 reacted as he did yesterday. But SCP-049 lashed out sooner than expected saying in a rather angered voice for D-2876 to and I quote “SHUT UP YOU FILTH” Though D-2876 did run around the cell for a short while SCP-049 Following Close behind, D-2876 was soon “cured” by SCP-049 and soon reanimated as an instance of SCP-049-2. The (Redacted) Unit Killed the instance of SCP-049-2 after going over the limit of 2 SCP-049-2’s. After the first test and disposing of the corpse of the former D-class we continued with the tests.

Observation 2: I put D-2892 into the cell with SCP-049 and an Instance of SCP-049-2. Making sure to instruct SCP-049 to keep his distance soon started up the speakers and started to play White noise or In other words loud static from a TV. SCP-049 seemed to get irritated by the noise and moved back and forth in his cell covering his ears in an futile attempt to block out the noise though the noise didn’t seem to affect the instance of SCP-049-2 But to note SCP-049 and SCP-049-2 did not make an attempted attack/”Cure” D-2892 during this time. I turned off the noise and kept SCP-049 in the corner of his cell

Observation 3: I once again started up the speakers and began to play a song instead of random sounds. I chose a song that was primarily sung around the time the bubonic plague was at its peak in 1348-1351 called Quanto Piu Caro Fai. SCP-049 seems to enjoy the music and began to mumble the lyrics under his breath the volume did not seem to affect SCP-049 in the slightest. (D-2892 Remained alive but also rather irritated form the loud music.)

Observation 4: I played another song from 1348-1351 called Nes que on porroit les estoilles nombrer. Though unlike Quanto Piu Caro Fai I proceeded to play the song backward. This left SCP-049 rather upset making him cover his ears giving me rather terrifying stares. I quickly turned it off as the stares from SCP-049 seemed to get more and more violent the longer the song went on for. So I didn’t get as much data as I did for the other songs and noises.
(D-2892 Remained untouched Though SCP-049-2 seemed to get closer every time the music and or noise was turned off.

Observation 5: I proceeded to play another noise, but this time it was a high pitched shriek at around 120 decibels, The noise made SCP-049 retreat into a corner and cower as he did the first time, though his cowering seemed to be more violent then it was the first time we had D-2876 and the other 2 subjects scream at SCP-049. It is assumed the louder the shriek the more SCP-049 is to react to the noise.
(D-2892 Remained untouched, though to note his right ear seemed to be bleeding after the test ended)

Last Observation: After I stopped playing stuff over the speaker SCP-049 seemed to calm down after a bit and soon dealt with D-2892 and after a while of concluding the test I left the 2 instances of SCP-049-2 in {REDACTED} Hands.

Analysis and Conclusion: SCP-049 seems to be enraged by its favorite music being messed with. Shrieking seems to make  SCP-049 cower in fear, I assume he may have PTSD from the Shrieks and scream of people that suffered from the Bubonic Plague. If possible I would request that if possible Loud shrieking could be used on SCP-049 during containment breach as a last-ditch effort if needed.

Do Results Align with Hypothesis: Not exactly though the tests did go splendidly, I’m a little worried on SCP-049s reaction to the screaming of D-2876 during the start of the test. Maybe a test should be conducted with a wall in between a D-class and SCP-049 to see if he acts as violently as he did during the test.

If i put this in the wrong place, do be sure to call me an idiot and tell me were to put it.

Well written Observations, thank you for including multiple entries in that field. Thank you for using correct grammar and spelling and furthermore I appreciate your posting on the forums too.

Captures.png.3d37ddd184794a9697d982c8d0f2469e.pngall [GL] SCP-RP players are the same 😔