Lilfrogs Development Supervisor Application

Lilfrog

Name:LIlfrog

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:95366079

How Active are you on Research?: everyday i'll play for about 20 to 30 minutes

When did you join Research?:6/24/19

The position being applied for: development Supervisor 

Why do you want this position?:I'm great at making gadgets and i'm quite informed about SCP's so I can supervise solution's and deny solution's that might cause mass loss of life. 

What skills do you have in leadership?:Yes. my moto is not to yell at people who flux up but to ask. "why,how. how do you think you messed up, why did you mess up?" it's better because they need to know what they did bad instead of you just yelling at them for doing bad. encouragement is way better than anger.

What are some tests you have completed in the past?:(Lore Name:JR Frog Rank:junior Researcher Clearance Level:1 List of personnel involved in testing:two security guards. Level D personnel involved:One Name:5498 SCP:SCP 999 and SCP 1048 Errors and/or safety hazards:D class hurts staff. SCP 1048 scream affects staff outside of containment Question:Will SCP 1048 scream affect SCP 999 Background Research:SCP 999 is a Jelly like creature that has antidepressant properties, It is is kinda every SCPs friend and mostly 682s. SCP 1048 can cause a high pitched scream that hurts your ears and makes ears appear in your throat. Hypothesis:SCP 999 will not be affected because SCP has no visible ears or throat. Observation:Class D, SCP 999, SCP 1048 was put into 173 containment. class D was told to punch 1048 to activate it. 1048 was heard screaming, after the screams stopped containment was opened and D class attempted to attack researchers. he was restrained and terminated. Analysis and Conclusion:SCP 999 did not report any pain. Do Results Align with Hypothesis:Yes indeed) if you need to see more. please refer to the JR discord channel

What can you bring to Research Command/Research High Command that others cannot?:A better mood in the workplace

What is something you would change if you were a member of Research Command/Research High Command?: A lab for sample testing so we don't have to ship it to site 18 everytime

If anyone, who would recommend you to be in Research Command?:Trevdec.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading

~Love Lilfrog

Edited by Lilfrog