912 "Regeneration" and 999 for pain.

Clearance: 1

Personnel : maxorite2000(JR),Doctor Carter(Doctor/Med Staff)

D-Class #: 0

SCPs : 999 , 912(preferably injured)

2 Questions:

1.Can 999 be used as an anesthetic for SCP during potential operations

2.How does 912 "Heal/Repair" himself?

Hypothesis: 999 has a calming affect on SCP,so believe this affect can be utilized for SCPs,specifically 912 to peek more into how 912's "body"I believe 912 can swap-out damaged parts with new pieces in the armory.

Background Researcher: N/A

Observation:

912 Analysis: I gave 912 Pen and paper to hear from him personally, he does not fully understand his healing ability either. "I just wake up the next Day,and everything is fixed, The medics also heal me like normal Personnel" 912 wrote. I theorized that his body transforms the treatments given into the materials needed for his armor and rapidly too if he is fully healed when he rests and wakes up(May require surveillance during rest).X-Ray scans picked up no anomalous activity after applying medicine to the wounded 912.When asked to attempt to swap his damaged glove/hand for fixed replicas(he preferred attempting the removal himself) He could not ,due to "Feeling he was dislocating his hand from it's socket" so he feels his body is akin to a human's.

999 Analysis:When 912 was asked to put his hand on 999 and the other on a hot plate, Despite feeling calm he could not keep his hand on the hot-plate,debunking my 1st question as a potent anesthetic.

Do results line with hypothesis:

1.No it can only calm the SCPs,he can't be used as an effective Pain-Killer,Med staff can only use him as a therapy pet/secondary medic at this moment

2.Yes 912 Regenerates with rest and benefits from medicine like humans. Process of regeneration is still unknown.

Extra notes: *** To improve tests with intelligent SCPS give them a medium to communicate,makes them more cooperative due to feeling they have more choice and tend to give more insight of their being.

I would believe this test to be standard, and personally, I never have seen a test similar to this.  I do find your questioning and methodology interesting, and while I would do the test differently, I will say I find your findings extremely interesting when it comes to patient care.  I will commend you on this test though and if you had added a little more detail within your final analysis and what you could change in the future, this would have been a quality test.