SCP-173, Alprazolam / Timing Test

Lore Name: WuzzyPanda

Clearance Level: 1

List of personnel involved in testing: SO, and JR Needless

Level D personnel involved: N/A

SCP: 173

Hypothesis: SCP-173 Is very hostile when not looked at as we already know. So there for me and JR needless tested 2 Class D before the last one, To test how long it would take for SCP-173 to strike. First time it took 28 seconds. Next time it took 3 seconds, so there a hypothesis came to me. What if we gave SCP-173 alprazolam. Although high risk for addiction and dependence. Can cause respiratory distress and death when taken in high doses, We only gave him a very small dose of it. We then let that settle in for about 5 mins. His actions and activity began to slow way down. We then grabbed another D-class and put him in SCP-173 CC. He acted very calm and not hostile at all. The D-class was very nice and was talking to him. We left them in there for 15 mins with high observations, nothing happened.

Observation: We continued to keep an eye on both SCP-173 and Class-D for the next 5 mins. We asked the Class-D what happened. His response was "I went in there expecting the worst but that "thing" in there was actually extremely nice, He did nothing I got close to him and even touched him" I then asked the D-class "did you turn your back to him at any point if so how many times" He then said "yes I did, about 4 time was something supposed to happen?"

Visual Stimuli (Photos/videos):

Errors and/or safety hazards: In the start 2 Class-D had been pronounced dead on the spot.

Conclusion: I believe If SCP-173 Is sedated with a calming agent his movements and hostility is declined by from what I can tell 90%.

ahh i remembered when i use to drug up my class d's before introducing them to SCP's. Fun Times

Due to the unique i will grant this a Quality - although its not lore accurate it is fairly interesting.

a few problems with the test however - it is following the old format so you didn't really introduce what SCP-173 does or what it is.

Your doing great at your job - i hope to see more in the future

• Like 1