SCP 999 Candy Preference Test

Duncan

*LEVEL TWO CLEARANCE REQUIRED TO VIEW* 

Property of the Foundation

//-----------------------------------------------------------------//

Form Title: [SCP-999] ~ Research (April 30| 2019)

Lore Name: Duncan

Clearance Level: 3

List of personnel involved in testing: Myself

Level D personnel involved:  None [N/A]

SCP: 999

Hypothesis: SCP 999 seems to prefer newer candy and older candy but based on the time of day and the day, i wish to find the best age/Type of candy to give SCP 999

[Note] In Lore This Test Took Several Days but i Condensed This test into about Two-Days of testing.

Observation: Each Day i Gave SCP 999 Several options of candy from several different Locations.

Day-1 | M'N'M's Ate only the Yellow M'n'M's | 2-Days Old| 'That  nice.thank" -SCP 999

Day-2 | Vanilla Wafer Stole 3 extra Wafer's | Brand New | "Thank" -SCP 999

Day-3 |M'N'M's Ate only Yellow | 4 Decades old | "Mmm That  better  than last" -SCP 999

Day-4 |M'N"M's Ate only Orange| 4 Weeks | "Thank, is good, not good as old"-SCP 999

Day-5 | Wafers Chocolate | Unmarked, Thought to be Newer, 2-4 weeks| "EEEEEEEEEE, GoooooooooD"-SCP 999

Visual Stimuli (Photos/videos): N/A

Errors and/or safety hazards: SCP 999 Turned a Darker Color after Consuming The Chocolate wafers, but it has dissapated

Conclusion: SCP 999 Loves Wafers a little bit too much, He Prefers The Newer wafers and Older M'N"M's. Orange and yellow are his favorite M'N'M's | Further testing needed to decide of the flavor of the wafers being his favorite [Up Coming Test For me to do]

Recommendation

All Security Forces should care atleast one bag of 4-5 M'N'M's of yellow and 4-5 M'N'M's of Orange along side of one Chocolate wafer and two vanilla wafers.

Approved by the Director of R&D and the Head of Research. For use in Site-05.

Secure,

Contain, 

And Protect.

This is a another Quality test albeit barely.

You are lacking any knowledge about the lore of 999 or what he even is ( which isnt that bad )

You detail is good, as you describe pretty much everything that is happening.

The Creativity of this test is pretty decent.