SCP 513 - Dr Logan

Logan T

Lore Name:  Logan

Clearance Level: 3

List of personnel involved in testing:  SR Crow,  CPL Cloud

Level D personnel involved: Gooby

SCP:  513

Hypothesis:   Looking back at past experiments, when somebody rings the bell, they start to see ghosts so i decided to give Gooby the drug ketamine. When i administer this drug into his blood stream, he will be relaxed and calm and not phased by the 'ghost'.

Observation: When Gooby had rung the bell, he seemed fine and was interested in a packet of crisps he was eating. After a few minutes he started to realize something was there, we asked him what it looks like, he described it as a ''Floating guy who has white eyes'' he then later started repeating ''he died in a house fire''. I did not know what had happened and what he was seeing. After admitting the anesthetic he still was able to see the ghost and was scared for his life. 

Visual Stimuli (Photos/videos):  N/A

Errors and/or safety hazards:  N/A

Conclusion: The 'ghost' people have been seeing may have died in a house fire, the man could have been killed in an accident or on purpose, i still do not know why that bell is the reason he appears, maybe the bell wakes him up from his grave. This act therefore makes him angry and he then haunts the person who woke him.  It seems that when somebody takes a 'relaxing' drug they seem to be fine and not focus too much on the figure which haunts them.

• Like 1