682 VS 513 *TOP SECRET*

*LEVEL FOUR CLEARANCE REQUIRED TO VIEW* 

Property of the Foundation

Researchers, please fill these forms out when testing on SCPs. Please refer to your Senior Researcher for information regarding your research. Ensure that you work alongside your assigned Research Team when making these forms.

//-----------------------------------------------------------------//

Form Title: [SCP-682 VS SCP-513] ~ Research (4/19/19)

Lore Name: The Gaming Goat

Clearance Level: Level 3

List of personnel involved in testing:  Emoo Me nick jack Steppy and Dr. W

Level D personnel involved: None

SCP: SCP-682 and SCP-513

Hypothesis: I expected 682 to be in emence paranoia due to 513-1 haunting him I was also expecting 682 to be looking at 513-1 in fear. Another thing I was expecting was 682 trying to bite at 513 to kill him

Observation: At 00.00 Full site lockdown Initiated. At 00.20 everyone puts there headphones on. At 1.19 The bell is rung. At 1.30 682 begins pacing cell in confusion or paranoia  At 3.24 682 begins breaking out of containment At 4.39 682 is being re contained without causality by Nu-7 "Hammer Down"

visual Stimuli (Photos/videos): https://youtu.be/0taAUrmS4sU

Errors and/or safety hazards: No Errors or safety hazards Most MTF were at 682s CC Lockdown was turned on Personnel in HCZ were evacuated and everyone had earphones on and the bell was rung by an electronic arm. 

Conclusion: Official Conclusion is SCP-682 will breach containment after hearing 513 as he can't stand being haunted by it. Tranqs can be used to contain him and when he's contained it seems 513 haunts him. I do not recommend repeating this test as outcomes may vary.

Approved by the Director of R&D and the Head of Research. For use in Site-05.

Secure,

Contain, 

And Protect.

• Like 1

Pretty cool test.

In the lore when scientist tried this SCP-682 gained the ability to mimic the bell and used this to escape. I feel like this is based off it to see how he would react on the server. 

Great work, keep it up Goat!