Dr. Ternith Plague's Trial Moderator Application- Accepted

Dr. Ternith Plague

Should "Dr. Ternith Plague" become a Trial Moderator?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should "Dr. Ternith Plague" become a Trial Moderator?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?: Security SO Vytal / (D-Class) Premiere

2. What is your steam name?: Dr. Ternith Plague

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:234721838

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I have had other experience with staffing via being with the Event Team and the Definitive Gaming Networks' Staff Team as an Administrator. What we usually dealt with the most was RDM sits and hackers, which were swiftly dealt with due to multiple people working to figure out the situation.

5. What date did you start playing on the community?: (roughly) About Mid to Late November in 2018.

6. What date did you make your forums account?: September 18, 2018

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?: Bronze

8. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?: I have zero warnings.

9. Have you donated?: Not officially, but I have received Bronze rank from a giveaway in late 2018.

10. What rank are you applying for?: Trial Moderator.

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?: No - I left Definitive Gaming Networks not that long ago (Late March) and have been looking for a new staffing position.

12. Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes. I have read and understood the Staffing Guidelines.

13. Timezone: EST.

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): Not required.

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum): I believe that I deserve the staff rank due to my ability to handle sits, and reliability when dealing with stressful situations. I have also worked with some minor staffing decisions when on Event Team due to a lack of staff at the time. I have worked with rule enforcement before in cases dealing with Random Death Match and No Intent To Roleplay. I have done Warn/Ban formats before, usually, I had to use "VoR | [Rule Broken] | [Times rule was broken] | [Staff Name]", since we had different names to our roleplay names, and we had such on the Staff Roster. I also think I deserve Trial Moderator due to my ability to deal with rule breakers kindly and letting them know what rules mean what, which roles do what, and to explain what to do if there is a case of a person not knowing what to do upon joining the server (as it does seem very vague if you are just joining a public Garry's Mod server for the first time).

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: I would notify a higher staff member (since Trial Moderators can't do minges of more than 300 seconds) and deal with warning them while the upper Staff Member deals with the minges. I would also warn them for "Disrespect towards Staffing Personnel" due to their excessive slurs and possible ignorance of warnings. Depending if this is their 10th, 20th, 30th, or 40th warn, I would let a higher rank deal with the official punishment as per guidelines.

ad5b99ebbf9ea808b4b67c8963204c7b.png

Edited by Dr. Ternith Plague

Author of the OFFICIAL Thing's Rangiatea is not Allowed to do at the Foundation (THRAF)

Former SCP-RP Staff, Event Team, Teamspeak Support Member

Current Riot Trooper Officer, Stormtrooper Sergeant First Class - ImperialRP