JR Remove Kebabs Tests

Remove Kebab

what is the format

TEST 3 

049 and what it does

OPENS DOOR , LETS CLASS D IN , 049 KEEPS SAYING "I am the cure" , scp 049 inserts something into Class D , CLASS D SCREAMS, CLASS D morphs into zombie, SCP 049 INSERTS ANOTHER THING INTO CLASS D, CLASS D MORPHS BACK, after about a minute we let CLASS D OUT, We question him and he says he felt itchy and he felt like he was getting colder

CREDIT : JR Remove Kebab JR Killer

TEST 4 

SCP 999 Infused Bullet

JR Tick gives a brief talk about the rules and if DC doesnt comply he will be terminated, JR Tick pulls out a gun loads up 1 bullet and shoots DC in the foot, Dclass is asked how he feels and says "it hurts but it tickles alot" and we concluded at 45s

• 9 months later...

TEST 5 

SCP 1048 Punch Test

Hypothesis

Bear will stab DC to death 

DC is informed to have a fist fight with the bear when he enters the chamber. DC enters the chamber, DC is resilient to hit bear, me and 2 other guards inform the DC he will be terminated if they do not comply, DC complies, the bear whips out a 4 inch knife and proceeds to stab the DC and sever his ears off, DC continues to fight back until they pass out and die of knife inflicted wounds to the head abdomen and torso.

The hypothesis was correct.

This concludes the test.

Edited by Remove Kebab

• Head Admin
4 hours ago, Remove Kebab said:

TEST 5 

SCP 1048 Punch Test

Hypothesis

Bear will stab DC to death 

DC is informed to have a fist fight with the bear when he enters the chamber. DC enters the chamber, DC is resilient to hit bear, me and 2 other guards inform the DC he will be terminated if they do not comply, DC complies, the bear whips out a 4 inch knife and proceeds to stab the DC and sever his ears off, DC continues to fight back until they pass out and die of knife inflicted wounds to the head abdomen and torso.

The hypothesis was correct.

This concludes the test.

Once again, invalid. Failing to follow an acceptable format; As well as essentially organizing a cage match with an SCP. 

Further failure to follow formatting procedure will result in a strike and removal from research.

Other Formats

Lore Name: Dr. Gottlieb

SCP: 682

Question: What will happen when 682 is shot with a “nerfing gun”?

Prior Knowledge: “The nerfing gun” has rendered D-Class with severe mental trauma after being shot with it. 682 is a fastly evolving lizard like creature that is known to withstand any and all damage thrown at it.

Hypothesis: Looking at SCP-682’s previous happening I do not think much will happen when we shoot the lizard.

Occurrences: Dr Costcotron and I enter SCP-682’s CC with 2 MTF and present to it “the nerfing gun”. Dr Costcotron contemplates where to shoot SCP-682 at. We settle on the back near the 5th spine. Dr Costcotron fires the weapon and with a bang we see SCP-682 sink beneath the acid in the CC. Further observation shows SCP-682 is alive but moves too slow to swim, the movement penalties “the nerfing gun” gave SCP-682 tired it and it passed out in its containment chamber.

Conclusion: “The nerfing gun” has limited effects on a creature as large as 682. The gun will have the effect of fatigue on SCP-682.

This concludes the test.