DrAleks/Skela Sound with 049

Skela

Reaction towards Sound & Commands

Hello; the presentation of this test is to observe if SCP049-2 have reaction towards SCP066.

Why this seem important to know?

Purpose of this test, is to see if we can eliminate a wide selection of the “cured” personal by using soundwaves of SCP 066, with his loud 140 decibels music. If test is to be proven. We may found a way to stop a big outbreak in the foundation.

Test Logs:

I brought two D-Class, both with great hearing after looking through their files, and giving them personal test.

I began to bring them down towards 049, and so happen that 066 was nearby.

“Come with us 066”

He followed and we proceed to enter the chamber. Two NTF Private’s was with us, so the safety was high.

I proceed to open the 049 chamber.

049 was in quite a good mood. He was responsive and was nice And listening.

“Okay 049. Do you think you can cure these young men for us? I wanna see if you can cure them to full health!”

I have to go with his curing request, due to seeing each time he master to see if his curing methods get better.

“Yes I will fellow doctor. Now please give me one.”

I wanted to test both ways. So I had Eric near by.

I place one d-class in the containment, and have the doctor cure him.

“Now doctor; I want you to command him to run in circles.”

He was confused at the request, but he followed and commanded him to run. So he did.

“Now, command him to say scp 066 name”

He did so. And 066 blasted the noise on scp049-2. It showed no effect.

He stop running and look at us blank.

“Doctor now, Command him to attack me.”

I felt confident of this, and the doctor look at me confused. He then demand for scp049-2 to attack. But he didn’t move.

“Seems he is deaf”

We both said.

Requested NTF to eliminate the 049-2 substance and we bring in the their d class.

We did the same test. But this time, we deafen him first.

The test was pretty much the same as the first. Which was interesting.

Conclusion;

Scp-049-2 If expose to 066 high 140 decibels, and or any other sort of sound, that can deafen someone. Will cause them to stand still and won’t follow orders.

But it seems that, if they feel any type of damage, and or realize humans are near by, they will start being on a frenzy and attack until they get the target and or died.

What can we use this knowledge for?

If we can try to transfer loud decibels into a canister or an object, and explode this source. We can clear out a large amount of scp-049-2 substance.

Please Note;

If you were to use this methods on the scp-049/2 please advise. Everytime scp049 cures, his methods gets better. So therefore, this technique may not work for long. And if the loud noise transfer manage to hit you. You will suffer brain trauma and perm deaf.

Terminal signing off.

Yuh ?imm@ Thash Dat B¡tch?❤️!!*^€{