SCP 049 Class D Test. Research 3/8/19

Herp Derp

Lore Name: Toxic

Clearance Level: 2

List of personnel involved in testing: Myself And 2 Security 

Level D personnel involved: Referred to as Class D Personnel 

SCP: SCP 049 

Hypothesis: How SCP 049 Would react to a patient who is not mentally stable. 

Observation: See Conclusion.

Visual Stimuli (Photos/videos): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198309416102/screenshot/986757308321492546

Errors and/or safety hazards: N/A

Conclusion: SCP 049 requested for a D Class Personnel so I delivered a Class D Personnel. Upon arriving at SCP 049 Containment Chamber I heard an old church hymn being hummed and it appeared to be SCP 049. SCP 049 appears to be bilingual as he said upon me arriving  "Pourquoi bonjour docteur" Which Means Why hello there doctor! As I asked if he spoke french SCP 049 proceeds to say "The Kings English Eh?" I then proceeded to bring in the D Class Personnel. After SCP 049 inspecting the D Class Personnel SCP 049 says "Why did you bring me, useless individual?" I then proceeded to ask what he meant and he said that the D Class Personnel was unfit for this testing and I encouraged that he continue with his surgical process and he proceeded to say no and disagree with any pleading to continue as this D Class Personnel continued to mock SCP 049, SCP 049 stated that he would not attempt ANYTHING with this D Class Personnel. I noticed that SCP 049 seemed to be getting more aggressive as we went on with testing so I proceeded to put lavender in his cell and he calmed down after about five minutes of silence with the D Class Personnel in the corner faced down. The D Class Personnel was terminated and then an interview was conducted. SCP 049 was asked about where he was from and avoided the question and proceeded to fidget with his hands. I asked if his cure was actually "curing" supposed infected individuals that were given to him and SCP 049 said it is curing them as he can sense all infected people. When stated that his cure was turning "Infected" into mindless individuals he responded with "No Doctor he is now cured of the pestilence."  I believe that the cure is a Disease to humans but a cure to SCP 049. When asked if he thought was superior to the human race he responded "No Doctor not above humans, I am merely here to help the human race in getting rid of the pestilence" This test can prove that SCP 049 is a very smart intellectual and can be trusted at times but can also be non - compliant in such situations. 

~ Researcher Toxic 

Approved by the Director of R&D and the Head of Research. For use in Site-05.

Secure,

Contain, 

And Protect.