1 member has voted

1. 1. Yes or no?

• Yes (reason)
    • No (reason)

In-Game Name: Freeze

Steam Name: [GL] Potatoking1008

SteamID:Β Β STEAM_1:0:158167029

Are you a Moderator+? Yes I am

How often are you on TeamSpeak? Whenever I am on my computer I am 9/10 times on TS and when I am on 1 of the servers In am always on.

Do you have a working quality mic? Yes I do

What timezone are you in?Β  GMT +1

Why would you want to join our Support team( 100 words+) So as a staff member you get alot of calls with 'need ts help' or new OFC's having trouble cause they dont have a member tag and it always bothers me to say 'Wait in that room and wait for a support member' and then I see them sitting there for a while for help, I want to be able to help people quicker other then waisting there time when a other support member is not aviable and I think its overall a good thing to have you keep control of people that may misbehave or use it on a regular base by moving people somewhere or giving them talk power if needed, this why I want to be a support member.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? As I am in a different time zone then most other support members andΒ Β I think thit will be a benifit for the team. Second, I am very active on TS, mainly to be contactable when needed or talk with people I know. I am always able to keep my temper and be respectful to other staff/players.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? I would say hello and ask how I can help them and what their problem is.

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? Yes I have and I promise I will.

Β 

Edited by Freeze

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander &Β J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟

Β