SCP-096 VS SCP-173 Termination Attempt 2/26/19

The West Kye

*LEVEL THREE CLEARANCE REQUIRED TO VIEW* 

Property of the Foundation 

//-----------------------------------------------------------------//

Name: GOD

Clearance Level: Three
Date of Incident: 2/26/19
Describe the incident: It started when I was looking at past tests that our research division had done at our facility. Upon browsing, I found a termination test involving the termination of SCP-096. To get to the point, SCP-096 was not terminated but it sprung a rather interesting question. Since SCP-096 is left as a skeleton after facing off with SCP-682 and would seem to be indestructible, what would happen if SCP-173 (The Peanut who breaks bones) were to come into contact with SCP-096? It would seem like its a match destined to be held. SCP-096 wants no being to look at it and SCP-173 snaps the necks of anything who doesn't look directly at it. I immediately contacted Director of R&S ████████and told him about my proposal. He almost instantly gave me the green light to perform the termination test. A few days had passed while I set up preparation of the test. I had to make sure everything was perfect, No D-Class riots, No Breaches, and No Chaos Insurgency. The moment finally happened, I grabbed a junior researcher and a security officer to have three eyes on SCP-173 at all times. I began the transport through LCZ to HCZ. When we got to SCP-096's containment, I strapped a GoPro [NOT SPONSORED] to SCP-173. We then opened the containment doors to bring in 173. This was a very difficult task as we had to keep our eyes on SCP-173 at all times but not view the face of SCP-096. If we did anything but that or if someone slipped up, we would all die and two SCP's would breach and start rampaging through the facility. Despite the risk, everything went smoothly. We got SCP-173 into SCP-096's containment and closed the door. About 10 seconds later, SCP-096 was killed. However, like the SCP-682 attempt, another instance of SCP-096 kept coming back. This went on for a short while, SCP-173 would snap SCP-096's neck and the cycle would continue. But then it went quiet, SCP-173 had snapped the part of the spine which connects the medulla to the spinal cord. SCP-096 had dropped instantly just like the times before, but this was different. The body had just lain there, no motion at all. Its mangled body on the ground while SCP-173 stands towering over. It was quite the sight. We then took SCP-173 back to its containment and secured him as he was before. Upon going back to SCP-096's containment its body was still slain there. At the time of the test I would say that SCP-096 had been neutralized, however, It has shown before that SCP-096 has extreme regenerative properties. Perhaps SCP-096 isn't neutralized but instead having to regenerate critical damage to its skeleton, which was previously thought to be indestructible. If in fact SCP-096 is still "alive" this could prove to be a rather effective way to stop the creature in its rage mode. Further testing is required...
List classes of SCP(s) involved: SCP-096 & SCP-173
Immediate complications due to the incident: SCP-096 is in a downed state and is neutralized for the time being.
Long-term complications due to the incident (if applicable): In the event another instance of SCP-096 is spawned, containment procedure will go back to normal or we could try to further destroy SCP-096.
Type of response towards incident (MTF/NTF/Security/ETC): Security.
Resolution towards incident: Perhaps we may be able to have SCP-096 get destroyed by SCP-682, and then immediately after have SCP-173 snap SCP-096's spinal cord.
How dangerous was the entirety of the situation?: Extremely Dangerous
Extra Information:
Here is the video of my point of view:
Here is the video of the GoPro attached to SCP-173:
This termination test would not be possible without the inspiration from Dr.L. His test can be found here: https://gaminglight.com/forums/topic/39323-scp-096-vs-scp-682-termination-attempt-22219/

Approved by the Director of R&D and the Head of Research. For use in Site-05.

Secure,

Contain, 

And Protect.