SCP-049 ~ Documentation-049-1

??????

*LEVEL THREE CLEARANCE REQUIRED TO VIEW* 

Property of the Foundation

//-----------------------------------------------------------------//

Form Title: [SCP-049] ~ Research (2/19/2019)

Lore Name: Spadek

Clearance Level: 3

List of personnel involved in testing: Security STFO LTC Aaron, Senior Researcher ████ , MTF A1 VCMDR Death XO32 (?)

Level D personnel involved: D-Class 1032 "Donica Van Dyke"

SCP: SCP-049

Hypothesis: None. Just seeing how SCP-049 is after Dr. Elijah Itkin's interview on 5/7/17.

Observation: Me, Senior Researcher ████ and Security STFO LTC Aaron were in the containment area of SCP-049. We inserted the D-Class into the CC and SCP-049 transformed him to an instance of SCP-049-2 and tried to breach containment. After the SCP-049-2 expired, Senior Researcher ████ entered the CC to ask SCP-049 a few questions concerning how it transforms its subjects and its privileges after Addendum 049.3. SCP-049 was then hostile and converted Senior Researcher ████ into an instance of SCP-049-2. The containment area was then evacuated due to the breach of SCP-096 and of a C.I. Raid in the HCZ. Senior Researcher ████ was found to be expired after 3 hours in SCP-049's CC with heavy damage done to it's CC door.

[ERROR 422: AUDIO LOG OF SCP-049 AND SENIOR RESEARCHER ████ CANNOT BE PROCESSED]

Visual Stimuli (Photos/videos): [ERROR 404: OBJECT DOES NOT EXIST]

Errors and/or safety hazards: Everyone left Senior Researcher ████ due to the breach of SCP-096 and of the C.I. Raid, Senior Researcher ████ had no form of defense when in the CC of SCP-049 and had no guards present in the CC as well.

Conclusion: The testing was a ████  show (again). Is it because of my participation in these tests? Am I the reason for the recent incidents?

Approved by the Director of R&D and the Head of Research. For use in Site-05.

Secure,

Contain, 

And Protect.

incident_report_scp_2147_0345_by_spiritofdawolf-d9begec.png

*Credit for this report on paper goes to Quacky since he started this trend. I photoshopped it, but he's the OG*

Edited by ??????
To fix multiple things (grammer, spelling mistakes, etc.)