EMS Website

Nucleus

It is with great pleasure that after being accepted to be Lead on website development I am now able to unveil it to you all here.

The website will be updated when needed to give the latest information anyone would need to know.

https://auroramediagroupuk.wixsite.com/rockford-ems

If you find any bugs or anything to add then please do suggest by filling out the form on the website as it is still in Development.

(Forms Tab and then fill out the EMS Website Feedback)

Thankyou ~ Senior Lieutenant Nucleus

Edits

20/02/19 - Blue changed to a darker orange to be more appealing and easier to read.

20/02/19 - New site is in creation to increase professionalism, reliability, accuracy.

24/02/19 - New Site uploaded to this forum topic.

Edited by Nucleus

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

Looks good but the blue is realllly hard to look at.

Also its spelled organization. ?

~Emmu(I helped make/maintain the state website and made the state discord so if anyone needs help, let me know)

Edited by Emmu06

11 hours ago, Emmu06 said:

Looks good but the blue is realllly hard to look at.

Also its spelled organization. ?

~Emmu(I helped make/maintain the state website and made the state discord so if anyone needs help, let me know)

Thanks @Emmu06. I've changed it to a orange colour. Should be easier on the eyes and to read. Thanks for the spelling too, UK has different spellings xD

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO |