SCP-966 ~ Documentation-966-1

??????

*LEVEL THREE CLEARANCE REQUIRED TO VIEW* 

Property of the Foundation

//-----------------------------------------------------------------//

Title: [SCP-966] ~ Research (2/7/2019)

Lore Name: Spadek

Clearance Level: 2 [PERMISSION TO TEST WITH SCP-966-1 BY SENIOR RESEARCHER QUACKY APPROVED]

List of personnel involved in testing: Researcher Spadek

Level D personnel involved: D-Class 0055

SCP: SCP-966

Hypothesis: My hypothesis is that SCP-966-1 would ignore the D-Class when SCP-966-1 is in a frozen state and when the D-Class is full of energy and shackled to the floor.

Observation: I placed a D-Class in the containment cell while SCP-966-1 was distracted via a speaker. Afterward, I ran to close the door and successfully closed it without incident. About after 5 seconds of the D-Class entering the cell, SCP-966-1 entered an aggressive state and ████████████ the D-Class in about ███ seconds. D-Class 0055 has expired after SCP-966-1 consumed the D-Class.

Visual Stimuli (Photos/videos): *SCP-966-1 seen through Infrared lens*SCP-966

Errors and/or safety hazards:  I could've had more than one person(s) in the room to make sure that SCP-966-1 would NOT breach containment and have one Guard on watch.

Conclusion: SCP-966-1 does not seem to care if their victim is at full energy unless they are able to fully defend themselves, in which our case our D-Class was shackled to the ground, preventing him to properly defend himself.

Approved by the Director of R&D and the Head of Research. For use in Site-05.

Secure,

Contain, 

And Protect.

Edited by ??????
Forgot a word, forgot to add tags
  • Like 1