I need help.

James 1a28

Someone in the game said I was Mass RDMing x3, but I wasn't. At 10:30 all the staff left the game.  around 10:40 I was demoted by someone doing a /DEMOTE because he said I was mass RDMing x 3. However I was not.  all I was doing was protecting my family member CJ rammer. when he was killed I saw it happen so I went up and killed the guy and after that I was demoted for Mass RDMing x3. but I killed that guy once, and I killed two other guys for the same exact reasons for killing a family member of mine.  I was falsely demoted from VIP Thief so may I please have help From an admin that will be on duty tomorrow at 1:30pm?

Sounds to me like someone abused the demotion tool. It would be very beneficial if you have any sort of evidence for us to go off of. But, no need to worry because the demotions are not permanent. You have to have your whitelist removed for that. 

Edited by [GL] Joe Mama

5 minutes ago, Joe Mama said:

Sounds to me like someone abused the demotion tool. It would be very beneficial if you have any sort of evidence for us to go off of. But, no need to worry because the demotions are permanent. You have to have your whitelist removed for that. 

You mean not perma. 

James come in ts later and contact me. And we will see if we can figure it out. My ts name is Jeff Junior just look for someone that is a S Admin with that name