Jack's Staff Application

Dyingflame

1. What is your in-game name?: Jack

2. What is your steam name?: Karma

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:105485806

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Probably around August 2018

6. What date did you make your forums account? December 21, 2018.

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? User

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 0

9. Have you donated? No.

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No.

12. Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: YES.

13. Timezone: Central Standard Time

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): Not Required.

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe that I could be a good staff member is because that the players already like the staff, but I could try my best to be the most chill staff with everybody and increase the reputation of the staff team but be fair to all the players. I want this to get accepted because I can not be mingy, but stop it. I can be on late on the weekends, up to 1--3 AM in Central Standard Time. These times that people call 'minge hours' will be decreased quite often considering that I can be on at 4 PM (I get home from school at 3:30 averagely.) I will greatly decrease the amount of players that break rules considering I can give people advice such as "Try your best not to break NLR" such as it states in the staff handbook. Now that I am slowly losing ideas I will end it off with me doing a vow: 'I vow that I will try my best to be on the server and be a good staff member, I will not minge, I will not abuse.' I have therefore promised myself this and now I will not break this promise. Thank you staff team for you wise decisions and I trust that you will rate me fairly.

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would first jail then temporarily gag them to tell them what they did wrong, ungag them and see how they respond. If they continue to just curse at me. I will then warn them for Mass RDM and then continue to spectate them afterwards and then use the staff handbook to figure out their punishments if they do it again.