Nandy's False Warn

[GL] Elapin

*USE THIS FORMAT*

If you do not follow the format your report will be deleted.

Warns can be no longer than 3 months old for an appeal to be placed. Warns older than 3 months will be classed as a legit warn and will not be removed.

Topic Title

AdminName - False Warn Report

Questions

Your In-game: Elapin

Your SteamID:

The admin's name in-game:Nandy

The admin's steam name (If you know it): I don't know, the admin was blacklisted/perma banned

What warning did you receive: Prop Spam/Appeal On Gaminglight Forums

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):

*USE THIS FORMAT*

If you do not follow the format your report will be deleted.

Warns can be no longer than 3 months old for an appeal to be placed. Warns older than 3 months will be classed as a legit warn and will not be removed.

Topic Title

AdminName - False Warn Report

Questions

Your In-game: Elapin

Your SteamID: steam_0:1:237084328

The admin's name in-game: Nandy

The admin's steam name (If you know it): I dont know it

What warning did you receive:Prop Spam

Why do you think this warn was false: So I think this was false because first of all, I put my name as,"Special Bomb Arms Dealer Elapin" and I was a black markget job but changed it to Special bomb Arms Dealer. I decided to use taco bell as my store and put bombs on display and in boxes in 1 area. When Nandy came by when I was setting samples in the front of my building, he called that Prop Spam and didn't even say anything else, he didnt explain or anything. he just jailed me, then said delete it all and when I did, I also got warned for Prop Spam. I say that it is a false warn because Nandy is after all a very naughty admin that didn't staff correctly either.

Any extra information: Nandy was blacklisted from staff for abuse and Ban from the community forever.

+Support

I'm soon going to appeal the warn from Nandy I had

Nandy was ridiculously biased and took sits of his friends, such as the sides of the VL family members in sits

Nandy was insanely abusive and not a good staff member

@[GL] Elapin SteamID!!!