Why does the server crash so much?

Slender5010

Hello Slender5010,

So, PoliceRP does crash sometimes but sometimes it can be your game most likely. Due to the fact that PoliceRP gets over 80+ People a day, which will make your game laggy and there could be a lot vehicles, props and etc on the server. If your game is constantly crashing, I would suggest for you to make a Bug Report!

I hope my service has helped you with what you needed!

4 minutes ago, Munchies said:

Hello Slender5010,

So, PoliceRP does crash sometimes but sometimes it can be your game most likely. Due to the fact that PoliceRP gets over 80+ People a day, which will make your game laggy and there could be a lot vehicles, props and etc on the server. If your game is constantly crashing, I would suggest for you to make a Bug Report!

What happened to you O.o?

But dece answer

22 hours ago, Munchies said:

Hello Slender5010,

Couldn't of put it better myself!

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png