ARU Community Vote

GhostlyNinjaDude

Do we want ARU back?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Do we want ARU back?

• Yes (Please add reason)
    • No (Please add reason)

This poll is closed to new votes

So I feel like there's been a lot of feedback (good and bad) ever since it was announced ARU would be making a return to PoilceRP. I am making this post solely to see what the community feels about this and condense all the opinions of our community in one place. This is a community made pole, please post your thoughts about ARU being added. Keep it respectful, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. 

This is a unofficial vote, we will be making one after we have a talk with other tac branches' command 

We are not having a vote for this 

I've already told all command of tac branches to meet up, so everyone can calm down

CERT originally wasn't being removed for ARU to come back, we had other reasons, which I will not say here because I'm not writing a paragraph

I don't understand why you think SMT is so selfish

We sit our asses up all day some of us, working for the community making fixes, repairs, updates etc. just because eof this one event happening, everyone goes off on all of SMT which is really unfortunate to hear. 

I've already said CERT has a high possibility of keeping their jobs, we need to make each department unquie

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1