Building Rules Renovated

Lil Bits

What you want to see? -  I want a more defined (and chill) rule list in the MOTD, I really enjoy building in this game and I feel like this server’s staff hate creativity and bend he rules listed to make it easier for SWAT to raid me, I was told that I had a maze base (which ISNT EVEN IN THE MOTD) even though it has no dead ends, full  visibility of where you are, only one path and it was extremely obvious where the fadding doors were, the only reason was the play had to turn 2 times. Another example was when I had a creative idea and used it, it did not say what I did was wrong in the MOTD and an admin made me change it because “it wasn’t fair” even though a swat got in and almost killed me, but when I followed his request they immedalty killed me and my friends, so I think if you want everything to be fair, let me keep it, it makes it fair.

Why should we add it? - the first example honestly ruined my night, I went to bed muttering to myself how angry I was, I really love building in this game and spend a good time working on my projects, a lot of my friends agreed on how stingy the staff took the rules so I’m not the only benefit

What are the advantages of having this? - it wouldn’t have ruined my night hahahaha

Who is it mainly for? - People who enjoy building in Garrys Mod

PS I would really love a donation option where I could pay like $10 for maybe like 5 or 10 extra props

SMT are alr working on the Base Rules so just wait abit and the rules will be implemented but on the chill part that's probably not happening as you could be one of those nice ppl who makes fair bases but there are others who bends rules to try and make unraidable bases where they can have a huge impossible base

21 hours ago, Superfruge said:

SMT are alr working on the Base Rules so just wait abit and the rules will be implemented but on the chill part that's probably not happening as you could be one of those nice ppl who makes fair bases but there are others who bends rules to try and make unraidable bases where they can have a huge impossible base

• Fame locked this topic