Where Ive been!

Timm

So I dont even know if yall noticed but hopefully yall still remember me because its been a while since I was on last. Im sorry to those who have wondered where I have been or annoyed that I went over my projected LOA. 

Nothing big really happened, but I was gaming on my pc on GL and pretty much me and my mom have been in a bad place with each other recently (everythings back to normal sorda) but I was on GL and she got pissed that I was still up and pretty much took my pc out. ? So Ive been without a PC for a while so dont know when ill be coming back but dont really wanna push my mom on this one cus she got really mad. Ive just felt really distant from everyone in my family and just gotten forgotten about and its just been kinda awkward lately but Im trying to fix that and hopefully I will be back soon and be willing to get commited again once everything goes back to “normal”!

CPL Timmemes 1A89 

MC TiMM MC19

Edited by TimMeMeSSS

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png