I have a few issues, if they are solved, It should improve the online world we live in.

Karetaker100

Don't get me wrong with what I'm going to say. I love this server, considering that i'm vip+ and have 4 days on record. The list below is simply to help improve the online world we live in now to make it easier for others to work through our issues with both the game and on the forums. At the end of middle of the page i will explain personal problems that I have experienced, you may want to skip that part if you don't want to deal with toxicity. This is all in a list format, also pls respond if you know how to help with these problems.

1.  I run into the problem of running out of props to fast. As a criminal, I usually build a base with a printer box w/ a fading door and Fence to guard the front of my base. This usually leaves me with about 1-10 props remaining. I have to rely on my teammates to build the rest or they add me to their buddies so i can use their props around the base for other purposes. (Defense building, fence catwalk, and prop blocking entrances that are not used).
  2.  We might need to confirm in training that battery-ramming cars in a police chase while they the suspect is still driving, is fail rp. Irl, you can't just yank a person out of a car while they drive past at 40 mph.

These next few items will be personal from when applying for T-mod. (I already know that i'm getting denied so whatever). There is proof that what I explain is true, and it will be shown. Let me just address that I am not attacking the people in the situation.

1. Lets start with the basic. I have 4 days and am on whenever I can, I am usually on from 5pm-3am and occasionally 12pm-3am. I have a total of 7 warns and 1 warn is a copy. I tend to respond to comments on any social media if it catches my eye for being either amazing or inaccurate. I also don't have very many issues until now, hints why I don't post much on the forum other than now.
  2. There is a main issue, read this comment.
    On 7/13/2018 at 8:03 PM, Will Newel said:

-Support

Have rarely seen  you on 

Could use more effort 

Try to get yourself more involved in the community, dedicate yourself to a department for example PD to get to know more people. This all helps to make you more well knowned around the community. 

1. I responded to the comment not to be rude, just to tell him that I am a part of PD. Here is what I said,
      17 hours ago, Karetaker100 said:

I have 4 days, and i have never seen you. I am also a sgt in pd.

2. He took is hostile and reported me. Here is his response,
      12 hours ago, Will Newel said:

Hey fame, I -Supported this guys staff app and this is what he sends me. 

Biiig mistake mister 

3. Fame responded with this,
      10 hours ago, Fame said:

Alrighty. I’ll take this into consideration when I’m accepting applications. Thanks for the report Will. 

4. I was not hostile, but he reported me for informing him. Can I get an explanation of what I did wrong?
  • Thanks 1

I can't comment on the suggestions as I don't play PRP and I don't have as much experience in it as I do SWRP, but I can give my opinion on part 2.

You can't reply to your own staff apps, it's a big no-no. If anything, just PM the person and explain yourself. If the conversation was in PMs, I can see that you are trying to at least be polite and explain yourself. If anything, the two of you have a time zone difference. The way Will responds to me comes off as almost rude. The fact that instead of trying to help you he just asks for a higher up and almost whines about it and says "big mistake mister". I don't see why he needs to add it, it comes off as rude. If it was me, I would've said you can't reply to your own staff app and asked a higher up to possibly hide your post. Fame didn't do anything wrong (from what I can tell) in this. The main issue though is the fact that you replied to your own staff app. 

On your staff app, the advice I can give is what others have said on the app. My suggestion for you is to read through it and better yourself from it. Get active on the forums (via +/- supporting stuff, replying to other posts, etc.). Secondly, you have 7 warns already which isn't good if you want to be staff. My suggestion is to see if you can get the warns removed if they were false. If they weren't false/you don't have any evidence to back your claim there's really nothing that you can do. Police RP is Gaminglight's largest server, so it's going to be hard to get into staff, as we have alot of staff in the first place. Just listen to myself and others and better yourself the next time you apply for staff.

With that said, good luck in your future endeavors. 

(Also if I got anything wrong when it comes to Will and stuff feel free to reply or PM me. Thanks!)