An old report I should’ve posted earlier

October

2 things before you read this 1 while I may have no evidence I was in the TS room listening to this. 2 I’d prefer to stay completely anonymous in this report.

====== FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATIONS ======

====== CONFIDENTIAL REPORT OF MAJOR CASE FILE 2018-JUL-5 6286237======

Primary Investigate Agent- N/A

Charges Filed Against Offender- Corruption and association 

Explanation of Charges- PA Fabio was on protection detail for the POTUS  (President of the United States). As this occurred an off duty PA Onroy seduced Fabio into getting the POTUS to walk outside so Onroy could take the killshot. The only thing done to stop it was SSA October calling SRT to drown out the house but the assassin fled. I call this also corruption because the plan was Onroy would kill the president and then run away and get a big payday for the two of them  by having all the FBI come together and split the death money.

Evidence Collected- N/A I have no evidence but I was in the TS room and I’m reporting this as I don’t want to be striked for corruption and association as I let this happen. You can take my word or you can wait and see if someone else comes forward. I have no evidence but I was there.

The Offenders-

PA Fabio and PA Onfroy

I do hereby agree that all information reported is accurate based upon witness verification, victim statements, and any/all evidence, forensically verified or otherwise. The contents of this report are confidential property of the Federal Bureau of Investigations, and may not be released unless so requested to by this agency or the Federal Government. 

Signed,

??? ????? ? ????????? ???? ???? ??? ???

====== FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATIONS ======

DENIED

Reason No Evidence

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.