i need an explanation.

Captain_ColdCuts

how does having a lot of money ruin the rp???? all you really buy is guns and cars. So how does having a nice car or an effective way to defend your self from the extremely overpowered police force ruin the rp?

Unfortanetly I don’t have the answers for you, I wish I did. However, if you’d like to you can create a Support ticket @ https://gaminglight.com/main/forum/30-support/ if you have any other problems regarding this issue. The reset does effect us all please don’t think that only you were effected in this manor. Thank you. 

Edited by Willie

now i have been around the GMOD world for a long time. almost since the beginning, and ill tell you now ive seen servers do this before.  everyone is rich and so the amount of people buying money from the site drops. the server owners then do an "economy reset" in hopes of conning people into spending more money. once again having nice cars and a fighting chance against the OP police force has nothing to do with the economy. 

now i have been around the GMOD world for a long time. almost since the beginning, and ill tell you now ive seen servers do this before.  everyone is rich and so the amount of people buying money from the site drops. the server owners then do an "economy reset" in hopes of conning people into spending more money. once again having nice cars and a fighting chance against the OP police force has nothing to do with the economy. 

The economy was reset because people had close too 75 million why would you ever need that much money it only makes the economy unstable and unfriendly to new players. It wasn’t some way for zeeptin to con people into spending more money on the server. Zeeptin isn’t like that it was honestly unfair to have new players starting at 50k and millions just be getting handed out. Including we have also removed some really old money making techniques like afk bitcoin mining and replaced them so now that everything got reset there is a purpose to actually play on the server. Hope you understand.

-JMT

~Mervin

The economy was reset because people had close too 75 million why would you ever need that much money it only makes the economy unstable and unfriendly to new players. It wasn’t some way for zeeptin to con people into spending more money on the server. Zeeptin isn’t like that it was honestly unfair to have new players starting at 50k and millions just be getting handed out. Including we have also removed some really old money making techniques like afk bitcoin mining and replaced them so now that everything got reset there is a purpose to actually play on the server. Hope you understand.

-JMT

Millions were being handed out? wish you sent me that sign up pre-reset.

Edited by Dashiell

Don't play here if you can't even understand the real reason for us resetting the economy.

• 2 weeks later...