"Accept It or Don't Buy It"

Arctic Foxxo

Can somebody ****ing tell me what the **** this is?

I'm sorry, but did DICE just flip us off and call us sexist pigs while at the same time shooting themselves in the eye and sending themselves into a death spiral? Somebody give them a ****ing medal if they did because GOD DAMN that is some fancy footwork to get that all done at once. At first, I was on the fence about Pre-ordering this game because it looked genuinely decent, besides the complete disregard for historical accuracy and apparent lack of care the game had for any of the themes for Battlefield 1. I mean, Battlefield 1 focused strongly on the gruesome reality of war and how completely and totally ****ed it is, and I was praying that the next Battlefield title would be the same, but nope! We got this sad sack of shit excuse for an arcade WWII-themed shooter. And even after all of that, I was willing to give the game a look. But I am not willing to buy a game from a company that not only completely disregards mass criticism but openly mocks its consumer base by saying that their genuine and well-reinforced criticisms are "not okay". What the **** is going on DICE? I've been a Battlefield fan for a while, and it's strengthened bonds with me and my friends, but this is unacceptable and for the first time, I will not be pre-ordering a Battlefield release.

• Bread locked this topic