Skybox

The Nowhere Man

What you want to see? -  The skybox.

Why should we add it? - Because its really immersion breaking to be killing people in a black void of death.

What are the advantages of having this? - it will look wayyyyyyy better 

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone on the server that cares about map looks 

Links to any content - nope

people probably bring this up a lot but its really ugly and nasty, im not sure what the admins/ mods/ devs can really do about it, maybe you guys could message the map creator and ask him to make you a skybox,, or you could edit it yourselves or get somebody on the server to fix it.. its not that hard to add a skybox and by the looks of it its just bugged and could be fixed pretty easily. Ive made some CSGO maps and personally the skyboxes are annoying to make but my crappy ones still look better than the void..

Very true, but i dont know what the server can do about it. If they can change it it would look so much nicer. And bring out more role play with people actually out walking around and by the lake...Maybe also different weathers(cloudy,rainy,sunny etc.) Any change would be better than no change

+support

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎6‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 1:05 AM, Leapinglizard101 said:

Very true, but i dont know what the server can do about it. If they can change it it would look so much nicer. And bring out more role play with people actually out walking around and by the lake...Maybe also different weathers(cloudy,rainy,sunny etc.) Any change would be better than no change

+support

On ‎6‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 10:05 PM, Leapinglizard101 said:

+support

• Fame locked this topic