False warn

BrycE ?

Your In-game: BrycE PD

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:187707301

The admin's name in-game: SWAT SGT Shark XR04

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

What warning did you receive: Killing an admin

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):
73f17895d33eb1e257a702b04cbe25be.pnghttps://gyazo.com/73f17895d33eb1e257a702b04cbe25be

Why do you think this warn was false: Me and BigJohnny PD were in a police chase, Tcoops shoots our car with an awp, multiple times, the driver dies (big johnny). I switch to the drivers seat because the car has not yet exploded, he shoots at the car more, (i take 51 damage from getting shot at while driving) ive already been shot at, the car explodes and i get out, at take my gun out (i've already been shot) and i start to shoo. i die then i get warned for fail rp and fear rp. I was already shot at with the awp, i dont think its fear rp. (i know its not fail rp )
Any extra information:The screenshot that they used as evidence to warn me shows that i already had been shot at while i was in the car.
Today the second shark got on he came to me and told me not to be a minge, (No reason to tell me that) He just simply doesnt like me.

1- The warn was fail rp and fear rp.

2- I explained to you on multiple occasions about this warn.

3- When I first got on I was asking if you could rp today instead of kill everyone you see.

4-The screen shot @tcoops provided clearly shows the fail rp of you running away at gunpoint. 

5- Logs show a period in time in which tcoops ended the driver and then ended you. During this time somehow tcoops took damage from you. Explanation was then provided during the sit from both sides.

Edited by Shark6758
Spelling mistake

1- The warn was fail rp and fear rp.

2- I explained to you on multiple occasions about this warn.

3- When I first got on I was asking if you could rp today instead of kill everyone you see.

4-The screen shot @tcoops provided clearly shows the fail rp of you running away at gunpoint. 

5- Logs show a period in time in which tcoops ended the driver and then ended you. During this time somehow tcoops took damage from you. Explanation was then provided during the sit from both sides.

you told me to appeal it, so i did, and aswell for i talked to multiple staff members about it, i was shot at in the car, i took damage from a gun while i was in the car, therefor it was a false warn.

you told me to appeal it, so i did, and aswell for i talked to multiple staff members about it, i was shot at in the car, i took damage from a gun while i was in the car, therefor it was a false warn.

And running around at gun point and pulling a gun out at gun point?

And running around at gun point and pulling a gun out at gun point?

i instantly jumped and shuffled through my inventory, as you can tell i was already wanted, my family member was just killed, and i was already shot.

Nope. I shot your car, the driver died. You hopped into the drivers seat and I shot it and then it blew up - leaving you on 50 something health. Then you ran for around 5 seconds when I was telling you to stop and put your hands up and that I had a gun to you (FearRP). Then to turned around, pulled out a gun and starting shooting me. I killed you and then took it to a sit because I've had MULTIPLE problems with the PD gang before.

The screenshot shows me pointing a gun at you and you running which supports my side. It was a legit warn so get over it... please.

Denied

Former Police Deputy Commissioner and supervisor of Departments

Retired Police RP Head Of Staff

Military RP US CORE S-Colonel  

I can do what you can not, you can do what i cannot, together we can do great things - Mother Teresa

If you give up easily how are you supposed to enjoy the feeling of accomplishment and victory as well as fulfillment, If you give up then it will never lead way for improvement so don't give up keep swimming little fish - NoOne Yukiteru 2K18