Color Tool, and Stacker tool back to Non-VIP players

Murp5

What you want to see? - I'd like to see the Color Tool and Stacker tool added back to just regular Non-VIP Players. So my request is that things go back to normal and Where able to use Both tools as Non-VIP.

Why should we add it? - The Color Tool More Importantly Is almost essential for Building. The Way the server is set up is that sometimes when you place a prop it fades in and out forever, the Color tool and No Collide tool fixes this and returns the prop to normal. The Stacker tool just makes the server Way more enjoyable to build.

What are the advantages of having this? - These Both make the Server WAY more enjoyable to a player for Basing if your Non-VIP. 

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone.

Links to any content - 

Thanks for your Time.

Edited by Murp5

+/- dont think that it is very important to have the color tool or stacter

The Stacker Tool isn't essential for building but the Color tool is if you want the build to go faster. Like I said the Color tool and No Collide tool Fix the Props from fading in and out, Rather than just keep respawning the props over and over again. So having the Color Tool does make the server more enjoyable when basing if your Non-VIP (as the stacker just something that's also really helpful). 

• 1 month later...
  • Fame locked this topic