Matricies Introduction

Matricies

Hello GL Community,

I'm sure many of you from Military RP already know me but many others do not. I am Matricies, one of the 3 Brigadier Generals of the Russian Army. Though this wasn't exactly always the case. I actually started playing GL beginning of April 2017 as a US PVT and made it through the ranks into USAF and eventually to USAF CMDR due to certain circumstances. This was back when HVAP was still a thing, so helicopters were super OP. But I resigned at the end of may due to graduating with my first college degree. I came back this year in January to restart my US climb but switched to RU upon wanting to see how RU was. 5 Months later and here I am.

I am currently an overnight LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) for a long-term care facility and will graduate next ........ with my RN (Registered Nurse) associates degree. Small things about me is I like to play on my piano, I can sing and no-life the hell out of the computer when I have time but really only play GMOD.

Thats really all you need to know about me, so this is my proper introduction to the GL Community.

• Bread locked this topic