Radds' ban appeal

Radds

Steam Name: Radds

Ingame Name: Ron Viper

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:158356669

Ban Length: Permaban

Admin that banned you: Toxic

Reason For Ban: Over 40 warns.

January 20th of this year I was permanently banned from this server, now in the four months that have followed this ban i realize my mistakes and realize that there is no other server like gaming lights police RP server. I realize I may have had an abundant amount of warns but in these three months i have taken into consideration the admins and people who's time I have wasted and the people I have irritated. I believe I am ready to come back into this server a new player.  Someone who participates actively and upholds the server rules. I miss getting onto this server with my friends and role playing for hours on end and I would like to experience that once more. To all of the people I may have offended or annoyed in my long running reign of terror I sincerely apologize and I want you to know i'm ready to join again, and i'm ready to play the right way. Please take what I have to say into consideration, thank you!

Edit: Although my previous appeal a couple weeks ago with this original message was accepted and then denied because I accidentally put the wrong steam ID down I still have missed this server, anyways thanks for your feedback and please consider bringing me back into this server.

Accepted

However, if you cause any major issues or constant issues what so ever you will be permanently banned again. If you reach 50 warnings you will be permanently banned again.

Talk to a SA+ in teamspeak to unban you.