Custom Class Idea

Ajax

Recently I got a CC called Mafia Godfather (not added in yet as of 5/11/2018 and I will be working on this custom class to make it the best I can

the price I ranged was around $140 which for me is around 3/5 year of saving but ill buy each of them separate.

But here's my future custom class

Weapons: Awp | M4A4 | R8 Revolver | Negev or Keypad Cracker

Extra: Car (idk yet) | Armour | Medkit

Players: Me | Hypa | Anyone else that buys on

Maybe a new model depending on how I feel

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

$Price$

Negev= $20

Awp= $20

Keypad Cracker = $20

Car= $80

Armour= $20

Adding Hypa= $20

(maybe) Model= $30

20+20=40+20=60+80=140+20=160+20=$180 Dollars without model and $210 with model

Welp, got some saving to do

Edited by S.W.E.P. Killer Dan

You can have a maximum of 4 weapons. You have 5 (Medkit is not classified as a weapon).

its not uncommon for custom classes to negotiate extra stuff with Zeeptin. I think a few classes payed him like $50 more to get 125 armor for example. He's pretty flexible about that kind of thing. (Knowing Zeeptin I'd estimate he'd do an extra $20 or so for one more weapon, but that's something to talk to him about)

its not uncommon for custom classes to negotiate extra stuff with Zeeptin. I think a few classes payed him like $50 more to get 125 armor for example. He's pretty flexible about that kind of thing. (Knowing Zeeptin I'd estimate he'd do an extra $20 or so for one more weapon, but that's something to talk to him about)

Plenty of people do so they can have 5 weapons but I don't think zeeptin would do 6, but if he did that would be insane