Why I never disconnect

Inactive

I also have this problem but I anticipate it I have a great computer but it can take from 20 minutes to 3hrs. Just to get past the loading screen.

I don't have a good computer and it takes me at a max 10 minutes to log in. I just let it sit there and bam I'm in. 

Legit I thought you were gonna link a sc of a car and say you were farming to get the 55 mil car.

I don't have a good computer and it takes me at a max 10 minutes to log in. I just let it sit there and bam I'm in. 

Legit I thought you were gonna link a sc of a car and say you were farming to get the 55 mil car.

Facs same i have a bad pc but it runs perfect. 

I am always being flamed about going afk on civilian and I realized I am yet to explain why. This post is going to explain why I do it and hopefully will end the never ending series of extreme rudeness about it. I have issues when I join the server. It ususally takes about fifteen minutes to get through the loading screen and if that wasn't bad enough, it often crashes. I have been unable to find a fix for this. I think it's connected with the fact I don't often have lag issue(I think it has something to do with it doing a significant amount of pre-rendering and stuff like that), but I'm unsure. The reason I go afk as a civilian is because I would never be on if I disconnected every time. If it takes up to an hour and a half to actually join in, I wouldn't be able to be active in everything. I have plans to speak with a manager about making an exception to the rule about being afk because I literally can't do it or I would never be able to get on. I hope this cleared up a few things and maybe now people won't claim I'm "farming server hours" and other rude things.

What kind of PC do u have lol

Russian Air Force Major. Former US COL

Senior Moderator on Military[RP]

"Well, God damn it then Ranger's Lead The Way!" -Norman Cota 1944

• 2 months later...