Lost ban appeal

L0st

Steam Name: L0st

Ingame Name: L0st

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:65887038

Ban Length: Perm

Admin that Banned you: Trooper Doyle

Reason for Ban: "Reason"

Dispute: So about 9 months ago I was playing with my friend and we were playing as criminal. We were doing a service station raid and we got killed by ARU. They were very OP at the time and killed us in a way that got me very annoyed. It was in the moment and I was angry that in ooc I wrote something like "this server sucks the police are too overpowered" after I respawbed. I was then permabanned straight away after saying that. Im very sorry for my actions and I can promise you that ive learnt from it. Everyone gets angry from time to time and as human beings we make mistakes. Since my ban ive grown as a person and learnt how to keep my anger inside. I wont react the way I did before and I promise ill be a productive player to the server if accepted.

Accepted

Former Police Deputy Commissioner and supervisor of Departments

Retired Police RP Head Of Staff

Military RP US CORE S-Colonel  

I can do what you can not, you can do what i cannot, together we can do great things - Mother Teresa

If you give up easily how are you supposed to enjoy the feeling of accomplishment and victory as well as fulfillment, If you give up then it will never lead way for improvement so don't give up keep swimming little fish - NoOne Yukiteru 2K18