Grass

Should I become GM.  

1. 1. Yes or No

• Yes I should (explain)
    • No I shouldn't (explain)

1. What is your in-game name?: Grass

2. What is your steam name?: Grassman187

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:19638148

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) yes I have been staff on the walking dead rp/juicyland gaming Mexican rp/ reble gaming/that one gmod group/

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 7 months ago but I stoped playing for a while then started again

6. What date did you make your forums account?i had to make a new one cause my other one was not working so today I made it

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Vip+

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 14 warns

9. Have you donated? yes I have I got Vip+ for it

10. What rank are you applying for? I'm applying for trial mod

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/8889-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it:

12. Timezone: central time zone

13. Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) I think I deserve this rank cause I know a lot of people on the server I play around and just help people that don't know what to do on the server and do what I can to help them.

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would gag them and talk to them and ask them why they did that in chat and if they don't respond and keep cursing at me I would ban them for the time needed

16. Do you understand that any and all responses that are not unique and or quote a previous response will not be viewed as an actual answer. yes is do

Take this as constructive criticism and in the future I think you could make a great staff member, but for now work on.

-Getting to know more people in the community. Talk with people be in RP situations as PD or crim and role play well. Be respectful with everyone you encounter.

-You can not ban as tmod or gag but I would suggest jailing them and if they are not complying with you ask for a higher staff member to come and issue a minge and or gag. Then you or the other staff member can warn them 

-Put a little more work into your application. When someone puts work into an application it shows that they are dedicated to the position they are applying for and I think you can do that. 

I hope you understand my point of view and work on these things. If you do I could easily see you being apart of the staff team 

Take this as constructive criticism and in the future I think you could make a great staff member, but for now work on.

-Getting to know more people in the community. Talk with people be in RP situations as PD or crim and role play well. Be respectful with everyone you encounter.

-You can not ban as tmod or gag but I would suggest jailing them and if they are not complying with you ask for a higher staff member to come and issue a minge and or gag. Then you or the other staff member can warn them 

-Put a little more work into your application. When someone puts work into an application it shows that they are dedicated to the position they are applying for and I think you can do that. 

I hope you understand my point of view and work on these things. If you do I could easily see you being apart of the staff team 

ok I will try to do those thinks for next time thanks 

Just a little heads up Grass posting on your staff application is frowned upon and I recommend staying away from it in the future. Good luck in your future endeavors with GL & Our Staff Team! :)