Should I be staff?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be staff?

• Yes! Comment why.
    • No! Comment why.

1. What is your in-game name?: William K

2. What is your steam name?: DadddyDonutt

3. What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:0:195390891

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I do have experience staffing, I've been a Mod on many servers over the years but within the last couple of months I rebought GMOD and GL Is the current server I'm staffing.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) The end of February

6. What date did you make your forums account? 1st of March

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Donor Mod

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 4

9. Have you donated? Yes

10. What rank are you applying for? Trail-Mod

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/8889-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: Yes I have

12. Timezone: CST

13. Permission (Admin+ need this):N/A

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) I love Gaming Light and I'm not saying that to kiss ass, I've meet some great people on this server. people that I'm glad to know and call Friend and even brother! As a Current Sailor in The NAVY I see this server as a Ship and I'm just one man Helping it stay afloat, and its my duty as someone on this vassal to see my fellow crewmen strive and get better and learn and have a chill time. I'm A Goofy guy but when it comes down to what is right and what is wrong I will always make sure to make the right answer. When I **** up, I always make sure to Admit my faults and learn from my mistakes, because learning from my wrongs only builds a better version of me! Cause the people in this community are too wholesome and kind and caring and they deserve to play on a server that gives them that same feeling without others ruining it. The staff have thought me so much, and the people I've encountered have made me smile. I know my basic ULX, and I'm willing to devote my time to this server Like I've been doing and will continue to do! My goal is to make a permanent stay in Gaming light and stick with the staff and the Community as long as possible

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would ask them to please gather him/her self and explain what happened and what got them to the point of them committing the act they they are now being called on. I'll give him/her a Verbal warning for the staff diss and hope that he/she will have calm them selves so I can get to the issue at hand. Then I would punish him/her with a Warning for the RDM if they are convicted and there is proof of them doing it.

16. Do you understand that any and all responses that are not unique and or quote a previous response will not be viewed as an actual answer. I understand.

• 2 weeks later...