Staff Suggestion.

Just Johnathen

What you want to see? - I would like to see it as server guard doesn’t have the full out menu, on top of that it is a lot easier to use the stick 

Why should we add it? - it’s a great way to prevent people from abusing, no one can get the stick except the person that has the right rank. It also helps with ease of access or quick freeze instead of doing !freeze @ where you would probably freeze the wrong person. All you need to do is left click it tells you the name and your finished. It also helps with minges with characters in their name that can’t be decrypted.

What are the advantages of having this? - The ability to click the stick to move people and quick ban without writing it out in Garry’s mod chat were you have limited space.

Who is it mainly for? - Staff and Players (So random players don’t get teleported by accident.)

Links to any content - https://youtu.be/A05fxyiGs4Q

please watch the video before going no. Yes I have suggested this before but people are like this is useless. It’s not it’s the most easiest tool either and it’s better then accidentally bring the whole server. Yes this is shown with ulx but zeeptin does have his way and can over come that.

+support

also can we make it so the report menu works again because it's really chaotic when you have to look through chat after dealing with a sit and can't tell if the situation is handled or not

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

with the admin pop up system we have, we can claim and close cases.

I'll have to find it cause when it was first introduced it was the report system so I'll look for what you say

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

-Support

Its ULX based so does it even work with server guard? And i’m guessing you would have to go through and edit the whole thing to make it work with serverguard.

I have found it difficult to use the pop up system, it doesn’t tell you the name on who your doing it to you just have to hope to god that you don’t choose the wrong person. Also that list can get long which makes it difficult.