Treat others like you wanna be treated

Not Daft

Alright ive seen it long enough but ive noticed for some reason in GL there is always atleast ONE person who gets beef and never gets a break, and people are always on his case, and all he/she is doing is trying to have fun and be helpful. For example, Ryan The Epic Guy is personally a fine staff, although he has a few hiccups, and YES some of his posts are cringe/unneeded, but some post which I see NOTHING wrong with get -rep, which is basically system abuse. He isnt the only guy. Throughtout my time in GL I've seen people come and go trying their best but being brought down by others. From what I see, Ryan may not be the greatest guy yes, but he trys SO HARD to be the guy you like, and you treat him like garbage some times, and its not cool. For example he did a 72 hour notice which Im pretty sure is a prank, which, whats wrong with him doing that? Snar, Valk, and many others before probably have, so why cant he? He is as special as them, (Not trying to diss anyone), and its VERY, VERY rude how you guys are treating him! I wont have it! Treat others how YOU wanna be treated! Ryan isnt the only one being treated this way but his case is probably the most extreme. I remember Valk treating him like garbage a long time ago, and If i were in his situation i wouldve just left because life is hard enough, but no he stayed, which makes him abviously loyal and persistent. Dont be mean