Umbrella Corp B.O.W Experiemnt Progress

Kim Yo Suk

umb.thumb.jpg.2ee8139b7729b91d055c1a1e6b

The freak murder incidents that had occurred in the mansion started it all. The mansion was Umbrella's secret B.O.W. laboratory and it was clear that the in development Type-4A Virus was the cause of the murder.

Umbrella Corp expanded their B.O.W research lab into an unknown location.

So far, Type-4B had caused some innocent citizens to become very aggressive riping every object in its path. Few even tried to devour their own skins. The progress is getting closer to our completion but yet far from it.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y9f5EkdaHUZCwjHsIdyCUqljVVdYkASu2q7OX9bak5I/edit?usp=sharing

Note: Note: Age and allergies etc... are fake don't take it seriously lol

PM if you are Umbrella Researchers so you can gain access to edit the spreadsheet for RP purpose!

Edited by Kim Yo Suk

Update Report 3/28/18

A strange woman voluntarily want to do experimental herself...what is she after? Why is she willing to risk her own life? The report comes that she may be from  Secure, Contain, Protect Foundation. The subject experiment is strange... and very unusual

Update Report 3/28/18

A strange woman voluntarily want to do experimental herself...what is she after? Why is she willing to risk her own life? The report comes that she may be from  Secure, Contain, Protect Foundation. The subject experiment is strange... and very unusual

give me her files. I'll trace her.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

• 2 weeks later...