Well IAmAGuest is back

IAmAGuest

Senior Command Application  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Should I Become a Major?

• Yes
    • No

Hello! I am back! I graduated from high school and I now have a horrific job at McDonald's until college... I am still 17. I come back from three years of being dead from the gaming light community. I remember when I played with the old community and staff team and I still hope they are all still here! I have had many unique game play with all of the players and I hope to engage and continue on the game play. Thank you! :)

You hate me but you don't know me, how cute.

I'm not rude i just state the facts.

School RP - Manager

MethRP - Super-Administrator

Sandbox - Moderator

PoliceRP - I was a Moderator for the time being, retired, and now I am currently back.

Now I start off new. Unless you guys changed around here and I get my ranks back? I don't know. Which ever works. :)

Edited by IAmAGuest

Glad to have you back. Sorry to inform you but school rp and meth rp no longer exists. Neither does sandbox. We now have PoliceRP, MilitaryRP, and a FiveM server (in the works). We have more to come in the future but for now this is what we’re working with. 

Glad to have you back. Sorry to inform you but school rp and meth rp no longer exists. Neither does sandbox. We now have PoliceRP, MilitaryRP, and a FiveM server (in the works). We have more to come in the future but for now this is what we’re working with. 

I know. Cravplay asked, "What server were you staff on and what rank were you?" so I just decided to let him know since he was curious. I plan on playing FiveM a ton. Already filled out applications for them. :)

• Bread locked this topic