Physics Gun Abilities for Truck Drivers

Midget Warlord

What you want to see? - Truck Driver job being able to use the physics gun on vehicles.

Why should we add it? - Because the Trucks and trailers are currently broken, and clearly are not in the process of being fixed, and this will allow truck drivers to put their own trailers on, rather than having to call for a Staff to help.

What are the advantages of having this? - It frees up Staff to respond to more urgent and important calls, as well as gives those that spent $15 for the class a chance to use it again!

Who is it mainly for? - Truck Driver Job owners and Staff.

Links to any content - N/A

Major -support

-can be abused to easily

-for me at least it’s not that hard to take a second to put a trailer on a can

good luck and have fun

edit: and I’d rather respond to someone wanting to get a trailer on than a truck driver throwing their trailer at random pple

Edited by Forrest
Added mkre

LT Forrest 1A54 | SGT Trooper Forrest 1T54 | SWAT SGT Forrest XR01 | SS VCDMR Forrest XS54 | Sheriff SGT Forrest 1S15

Like Forrest said, I would rather respond to a call involving a truck driver needing help than a Truck Driver throwing a truck/trailer at other people. You may not be aware but I tend to enjoy responding to calls involving truck drivers because its a different pace than regular admin calls.

-support

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

Major -support

-can be abused to easily

-for me at least it’s not that hard to take a second to put a trailer on a can

good luck and have fun

edit: and I’d rather respond to someone wanting to get a trailer on than a truck driver throwing their trailer at random pple

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander & J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟