First Police RP Greentext

Carpenter John

> Be me

> 14 year old garrysmodfag

> Bored.jpg

> Think back to all of those police shows, crime scenes, chases etc that I watch.

> Idea.jpg

> boot up garrys mod

> Search for half-decent Police RP servers.

> shitdetected.jpg

> Find Gaming Light

> Head to toilet while addons load

> Thermonuclearshit.wav

> Come back

> Join server, become officer

> Arrive at first scene, two cars collided

> Man is genuinely scared for his life, turns out prosecutor had revealed both testicles, victim is pleading for help

> WTF.mp4

Will be continuing this into multiple parts, documenting my service. I've seen a lot of ****ed up shit.

- SNR Carpenter 1A68

> Be me

> 14 year old garrysmodfag

> Bored.jpg

> Think back to all of those police shows, crime scenes, chases etc that I watch.

> Idea.jpg

> boot up garrys mod

> Search for half-decent Police RP servers.

> shitdetected.jpg

> Find Gaming Light

> Head to toilet while addons load

> Thermonuclearshit.wav

> Come back

> Join server, become officer

> Arrive at first scene, two cars collided

> Man is genuinely scared for his life, turns out prosecutor had revealed both testicles, victim is pleading for help

> WTF.mp4

Will be continuing this into multiple parts, documenting my service. I've seen a lot of ****ed up shit.

- SNR Carpenter 1A68

carry on o7 officer

Now listen up, any skill that surpasses reason, still comes from reason, right? Skill isn't some kind of miraculous power. It is a talent that only works when the flow of energy inside of us and the flow of energy in our hearts are in perfect synchronization. To perform Yukis duties one must have a strong mind and the ability to focus. It should take over your being and come pouring out of your soul! If all we do is worry about following rules, then our skills will never progress.

PQC4yob.jpg