Adding a cad/police computer

Funboy

What you want to see? -  there you be a cad where Crims and police sign in and you can see warrents tickets and license plates

Why should we add it? - you should add it because it is a lag free police computer because it is not in game it is a web site so you just have it open in shift+tab menu. You type your RP name and when you get pulled over you say to the police that name the run it through the cad and it tells you what tickets they have and warrents. So if you ticket arrest someone you put it under there name. And you can be different people. Also for police it shows  warrant and cars you are looking for if you put it on there. Also you can run plates when you get your car out on the cad you put in your person your using and if you have a car you look at the plate and put that in the cad since it isn’t in game. Then when you get pulled over the officer puts the plate in and it might come beck to that person. And when you make the plate on the cad you put what car and color it is. I’m not trying to copy off the one GTA 5 server DOJ because they use a cad but we could make something like it. Also there are different sections like one for PD,SWAT,Troopers/CERT, sheriffs, and civ/crim.

What are the advantages of having this? - it is a lag free police computer and it doesn’t have to be accessed in game.

Who is it mainly for? - everyone if you think about it because crims have to use it to put there RP name in once they start RP

Links to any content - https://dojrp-cad.com/ I’m not sure if you can view what it looks like but here it a link for me it takes me to a the website but says Cad/MDT for sale.

Edited by Funboy

+support

+a policeRP computer that isn’t laggy

+if it is similar to the one in DOJ it will help dispatch know your status 

LT Forrest 1A54 | SGT Trooper Forrest 1T54 | SWAT SGT Forrest XR01 | SS VCDMR Forrest XS54 | Sheriff SGT Forrest 1S15